Entrepreneurs do not have a huge amount of money to spend on advertising in the early stage of their startup. The startup businesses face many challenges. However, this does not mean that there are no other ways to promote a startup business.
Earlier there were only a few and expensive ways to promote the businesses through advertisement in newspaper, magazine and broadcasting products on television. But the startup businesses do not have the finance to pursue such promoting methods. But not to worry!
Todays, there are a lot of other options available on the web to market your startup business. All you need is to know where to look. In this article, we will discuss some ways of promoting your startup in order to garner more customers.
Here are some tips on how to promote a startup business:
1. Email Marketing: Nowadays, the Internet is taking over everything. As commerce has been changed into E-commerce and businesses are now startups. Also, it seems that Emails have taken over social media. Therefore, a good Email marketing strategy for startup businesses or new product launch is crucial.
There is no need to spend time on writing and sending an email. You just need to set up an assortment of automatic email campaigns which are designed to upsurge the revenue. In fact, an Email advertising campaign for the startup businesses helps you overcome a lot of hurdles like reaching larger spectators.
2. Search Engine Optimization: Although it takes time to get going, still SEO is one of the effective marketing strategies for startups. According to a report, about 80 percent of people use searches to influence their buying decisions. SEO is a good cost-effective way of promoting and gaining customers for Startup industry without affecting its finance and investment. Hence, being easily accessible through the search engine is important for a startup business.
3. Affiliate Marketing Program: Being a startup you do not have that much cash to hire marketing personnel. Here, adding an affiliate program to your startup marketing strategy can be beneficial. This program will enable other professionals for your startup promotions for some commission.
Affiliate marketing program work by creating a custom URL for people promoting your startup. They can share this link on different social media sites and in YouTube videos too.
4. Referral Marketing: It is one of the oldest methods to promote a startup business. This is also known as word of mouth marketing which is about getting individuals to talk about your business.
Today, entrepreneurs can use the web in order to drive more referral marketing. This marketing method allows individuals to attract more people. Furthermore, the web makes it easier for individuals to share information about your startup and allow you to track its impact.
5. Blogging : The Business blog is an advertising channel that helps support business startups. It is an easy and inexpensive way to boost the online presence of businesses, drive traffic and enhance marketing efforts. Moreover, a blog post is one of the best startup marketing ideas, even beforehand entrepreneurs have a product or service.
6. Instagram : Instagram has around 400 million active users and its visual focus is perfect for promoting businesses. Tycoons can reach droves of people around the world instantly. You can utilize the power of Instagram in several ways to promote your startup. For instance, businesspersons can share stop motion videos, run a contest and access influential Instagram accounts and ask them to share their business information.
7. YouTube : YouTube offers a great resource to promote a startup business on the web. If individuals focus on creating convenient video tutorials, they will reach a huge amount of people. You should have to focus on adding value rather than an emphasis on generating more profit.
8. Business Listing Sites : You should list your startup company on business listing sites such as Yahoo Local and Google Local. Listing your business on these sites is a great way to provide public details like company address, working hours and other useful information about the business. Make sure that you keep the promotional activities for startups up to date.
9. Run a Contest: Running a contest is an easy and affordable way to get your startup in front of a lot of potential customers simultaneously. Yet, you have to avoid some common mistakes while running a contest in order to promote your business. All you need to plan appropriately so that more and more people enter your contest.
Today, there are around one billion sites floating on the Internet. Hence, it is a great challenge for every startup to be found and stand out. Above said are some ways to promote a startup business. Following these ways will help entrepreneurs to boost the sale and gain profits without spending a huge amount.
Anchit Sood June 14th, 2018
GET IN TOUCH TO GET BALL ROLLING